Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 5 September 2010

Sweet News, Blog Candy Winner & Chubby Fairies.

I've lots to tell you, but I'll try and keep it short rather than my usual long and waffling posts!
Firstly, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on yesterdays Sugar Nellie blog hop. I was more than a little nervous never having done a hop before but I think it all worked out splendidly and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
Secondly, Gayle is running a competition to find some new Sweeties for the Sugar Bowl. The rules of entry are very, very simple. You need to be a Sugar addict, own several Sugar Nellie stamps (available to buy Here ) and most importantly enjoy using them. You must have an active blog, be it a new blog, or an older one, no age discrimination at the Sugar Bowl! And lastly you will need the time to make one card per fortnight, comment on Sugar Bowl entries and submit the occasional sketch.
Now I know how many talented crafters there are out in blogland, I visit your blogs! So pop over HERE and get your entries in, I'll be checking up on you all!
Thirdly, I totally forgot to post my blog candy winner. I think it was with all the excitement yesterday.
The boy did his job and picked a slip out of the jar, and so the winner is:

Congratulations Christine (aka Nana Seaside's) if you can email me and I will get your stamps posted off to you.
Lastly, if you're still awake, a card. Now if you're a regular visitor you'll know I don't care much for these particular stamps, but then I found these and I am in lurrrrrve!

Every time I open the packet to take one out they start singing to me, and they all sound just like the walrus of love himself Barry White. That's how much I love them!
I'm not sure what they are called apart from kit 7, but I call them Chubby Baby Fairies and I do love them - did I say that already?
So you know the image is a hAnglar, DP is Memory Box, a few pearls and a punched flower. I kept it simple as she is a rather Chubby stamp and there wasn't much room left on the card.
I guess it's turned out to be a long post again blah blah blah.
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave.
Love Elaine xx

25 comments:

  1. Sooo gorgeous Elaine!! What a sweetie, no wonder you're in luv, think I am too hehe! Your colouring is just brilliant. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I wish they would open up sales worldwide, love hAnglars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christine.

    Love the card and the image is soooo cute! The colouring is awesome! and fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your colouring is Aaaamaaazing! Love your chubby fairy lol, is it coloured with Distress inks? Fabby card Elaine. Hop was fab wasn't it. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE for sure - I am sure they have a name if I find it I will translate it for you from Swedish into English. Clever idea with the tiny black pearls on her antenna. Thanks for visiting my blog btw. I appreciate that a lot - no need blogging in English if nobody visits but luckily a handful pops in now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo honey this is totally adorable!! Your colouring blows me away every time!!!! Hee heee I can't believe you made a card with a Hanglar! I bet you will be hooked now!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Christine! Oooh, I LOVE that stamp - very, VERY cute and those papers are gorgeous too! I can totally understand why you love it so much. I've still only made one card, so far, with the set I won from you, but hopefully that will change this week (incidentally, Sandy loved his card with his Hanglar image, so.....!). Take care. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Elaine, I love the baby blues you have used. As always your colouring is sublime. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Elaine, I agree, totally adorable image. Your colouring is stunning, wish I was half as good!
    I love the dp they are lovely, the whole card is gorgeous, you are so talented. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are just so cute ♥♥ And I sooooooooooooooo love your card! Your coloring is just amazing!
    Lots of hugs♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Elaine and congratulations
    Christine,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow Elain this is absolutely stunning i just love this one and big congrats to Christine for winning xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine,
    Sorry I forgot about your blog hop yesterday, but I did have a look and you did well- hard to believe you were at all nervous. Your card and recipe were terrific.
    Now- what's all this... you and hAnglar getting friendly LOL!!! I honestly don't blame you, it's a gorgeous image and they way you coloured it is spectacular.
    Would you please, please, please make a video on how you colour. I for 1 would really appreciate it. Maybe if enough people asked, you might agree LOL!!
    Oh Elaine, I would so love to try out to become a sweetie, but the timing's all wrong at the moment. Hopefully I will get a chance another time.

    Big hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  14. chistine congrats hun
    elaine i really love the card you've made
    it's such a cute image too
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Christine, (lucky lady), love the card Elaine its gorgeous and your image is so sweet to and beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elaine
    firstly huge congrats to Christine on winning your fantastic blog candy.
    Now as for your card WOW, your colouring as I have said many times before is out of this world. I am so pleased that you have now become a fan of the H&S stamps, she is such a cutie how could any one not luvvvvvvvvv her.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card Elaine and I'm not surprised your in love with these stamps - they're totally sweet.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Elaine THANK YOU so much for my candy prize (when it conmes..LOL)wow excited now waiting for postie..glad you enjoyed the blog hop sadly I couldnt join in..re health &&& mr. blogger is being a pain too..your chubby creation is stunning as always..off to email you NOW..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh' Elaine this is gorgeous and she is a wee cuttie, DP are beautiful and flower too, also congrats to Christine on winning your super candy,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I love these guys. I can relate to the little chubbies! This is a wonderful card and you have made it so cute with your color choices. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your papers & the ounched flower is a beauty. Sat for ages trying to work out what was different about this image - it IS different & you made me think about it. This is like the CC stamps, particularly Nora & Hansel & it's the balance of the image that doesn't grate in the same way as the previous Hanglars. I love what you have done with this one & it shows that it was singing to you for there is such vivacity in the character of the colouring. Love the black pears on the antennae too.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Elaine, thanks for your kind comments on my bloh hop card and yes it was me who was the lucky lady who won more sweeties to play with, so that's my son's christmas cards sorted for 6th form , can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Hun, this is stunning, your colouring blows me away, it's gorgeous,love the layout and everything, think I'll just give up now, lol
    Hope you have a good day, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card Elaine, I'm with our Liz about your colouring it's amazing. The image is adorable and the dp is absolutely gorgeous, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)