I can now see each tree rather than just the forest, both at work and at home...phew!
I'm still waiting for my errant step-son Jon to upload the birthday girls photo's, so in the meantime I thought I'd share this one...
Little Miss Poppy in her padding pool. She is just the happiest little muffin ever, always laughing and smiling :)
Maria and her girls on the Simply Sassy DT are having a blog hop this Saturday to showcase and launch the next set of stamps and I believe there is also a guest joining in.
Calling all Sassy Addicts...Maria is searching for 2 guest design team members. It's easy to apply and you can find all the details on how to enter HERE. What's better than new rubber? Free new rubber! So get on over to the Sassy blog and enter and you could be getting your inky mitts on future Sassy releases.
I received this fabulous award off a new friend of mine, Janette. Thank you so much Janette for thinking of me.
Here are the rules to this award!!!
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
3. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
So now I have to share 7 things about myself.
1. I am a very clean, tidy and organised person, too much so! To the point where I drive my poor husband (who without me would live in a happy world of disorganised chaos ) around the bend!
2. I hoard paper, be it 12x12, 6x6 or even 8x8, I hoard it. If I see nice new 12x12 papers I have to buy 4 sheets of each, just in case. Just in case of what I'm still not sure about?
3. I drink too much coffee, 12-15 cups a day :) But rarely drink alcohol, and if I do it will be either champagne or cider..from Princess to pauper eh?
4.I love music and listen to it all the time, either the radio at work or ipod at home. Anything from classical to heavy rock and I sing along very badly.
5. Olives are the work of the devil! I hate the little buggers! I'm quite convinced that God didn't create olives, or wasps for that matter.
6. I love my cats and talk to them like everyone else talks to a baby (crazy cat lady!)
7. I am thankful everyday for all my wonderful friends. These are extra special people who actually like me for being me as opposed to family who has to put up with me whether they like me or not! My friends are all very special and dear to me.
So with that last thought in mind, and because I cannot pick just 7 people, I would like to pass this award on to all my friends and followers, you are all amazing and make blogging (even though I am such a bag blogger) the wonderful experience that it is.
Hope no-ones nodded off, sorry this turned into a mini book.
Love Elaine xxx