Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 14 July 2014

The Ribbon Girl - Candy Winner

Hello my lovelies.

Thank you to everyone that entered my little candy and thank you for all your lovely comments on my craft room makeover.
I've still been putting stuff back in the room and I think I'm about finished now, apart from the notice board.

I just need to find some spare time to spend in there!

So I have a winner, chosen at random...


...and that is MaryJ

If you can please EMAIL ME Mary...I need your email address to arrange for your vouchers to be sent to you.

Love 'n' hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog
    through Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.

    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: steam wallet codes (online-cheats.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)