Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 4 December 2010

hAnglar and stAnglar Christmas Candy Number 3 WINNER

Before I get back to the doing the jobs I'm supposed to be doing (cleaning) I thought I'd get the winner drawn for the Christmas candy number 3. So without any further waffling.........


........Many congratulations go to Yvonne (Yvonne's card corner). If you can please EMAIL ME with your full postal address and I'll get these little babies shipped to you.
I'm not exactly sure where Yvonne lives, is it the Netherlands? It would be nice if I'm right, then one set has gone to the USA, one has stayed in the UK and one to the Netherlands. I wonder where the 4th set will end up?
I'll be back again tomorrow with the 4th Christmas candy - I dare not post three times in one day, people will be fainting from the shock!
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Love Elaine xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    HUGE HUGE congrats to Yvonne on winning these lovely stamp's. And a BIG thank you to you Elaine for putting up such fantastic candy.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvonne congrats sweetie
    enjoy your stamps
    elaine thank you for the chance sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just found out, I won these gorgeous stamps!!!! I'm so happy. Thank you so much. I just sent you an e-mail with my address!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Yvonne have fun playing with your stamps!!! Big Hugs for the chance Elaine chum
    hope your having a great weekend Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats yvonne and thankyou for the giveaway candy Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Yvonne CONGRATS to you - and tell you what Elaine - lets save all the time and guessing and just ask me for my address in Denmark - they would end up in a nice home with other stamp friends to play with. HO HO HO.... =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Yvonne. Enjoy!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Yvonne...enjoy your stamps...thanks again Elaine for the fab candy...hugs Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your stamps Yvonne & thanks again Elaine for all your hard work.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gefeliciteerd Yvonne!! Groetjes, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)