Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 27 January 2011

More Going Green and Recycling....Again

Just a quick post. The boy has done his name picking and the Christmas Critters stamps are going to be adopted by Tilly and the Critter Party will go to live with Suzanne (Kraftykid family). If you could please EMAIL ME
then I can get them posted out to you both.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, but I'm really not being generous, I'm simply passing on my unwanted stuff.
Love Elaine xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad Hal is having fun & enjoy your inking & new family members ladies! You'll need lots of extra bowls of milk & some seed for the little ones.
    Besides which I still think you're a gem Elaine.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you. Just what I need to cheer me up right now. Thanks so much, Elaine, will email you right away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is fab I know both these people and they will make such good use of them. Oh tilly will be jumping for joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies and thankyou for my lush papers Elaine they are all gorgeous there were so many it took me ages to look through them all so thankyou very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats enjoy your goodies Tilly and Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tilly and Suzanne,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOO thank you so much Elaine, I will love them and use them loads,
    I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE ---------
    just going to sit on the step, don't want to miss the postman!!!!
    lol
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine,

    I have something on my blog for you if you would like to accept it.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)