Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge

This will be the first real challenge I've entered and it's for the Sugar Bowl which is a sketch plus the added extra of using punches. I had to rotate the sketch otherwise my image wouldn't fit, and believe me I HAD TO USE THIS STAMP!!
This stamp - along with the other 5 new Mangas - was sent to me by my 'Sweet' Scottish Sister! Thank you, thank you, thank you Sis, you're the best, love ya loads XXX.
For the punches bit I used the MS valentine lace and arch lattice and the flower is a Woodware and Nellie Snellen punch. Think that covers the challenge.
List of goodies:
Image stamp Tiny Tiddler from Funky Kits, sentiment stamp from a Just Rite set, DP is BoBunny Jazmyne. She's coloured with DI's, and the water is nicely glittered, pity my photo taking skills are rubbish and you can't see the sparkle!
Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.
Elaine xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great colours, and your DI colouring is just fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image...this is the next one on my list 'to do'!! I love it!! Your colouring is ace and I love your flowers :)
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis!

    You're very welcome...and she is just too beautiful! Your colouring is AMAZING!

    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl!

    Luv'n'Hugs

    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lorraine, I can see why you wanted to use this image. She's beautiful. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. This stamp fell into my basket too. Just love it, and your colouring is just fab.
    Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous Elaine- loving the colours, but I'm in awe of the way you colour the stamped images using DI (and a really cute image at that)
    Keep up the good work.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Elaine, wonderful colours and sweet details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some of my favorite papers right now, so vibrant and gorgeous! CUTE CUTE card, wonderful job on that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh' the colouring on this image is stunning work
    gorgeous papers and love your detail
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable your colouring is fanastic
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Very rich in colour!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this one Elaine the pp's are perfect awesome stamp to what a lovely sister..

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so sweet! Love her! I can remember going fishing and getting my cousin to put he rag worm on the hook, I'm too squeamish!

    Love the colours and you've coloured her beautifully!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just can't get over the fact that you color with distress inks. You do such a wonderful beautiful job!
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card & such gorgeous colouring.
    Just perfect!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)