Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 2 May 2010

Sweet Madelynn

I said that posting every day would never last, and I was right. But in my defense I have got visitors staying at the moment, and it seems somewhat rude to be disappearing into my craft room for hours on end (once I get in there, I lose all track of time and before you know it 4 hours have whizzed by!)
Back to the card, I made this for no particular reason and with no particular person/event in mind, just because the poor stamp was still un-inked.
List of goodies:
Main image is Madelynn from the Twinkle Tots range by TGF from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie, sentiment is Stampin' Up, papers are a mix of the Pennyroyale collection and Country Grove both by Kaiser from The Hobby House.
Thank you for looking and for any comments you might leave.
Elaine xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the colours, and Madelynn looks beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine. I love the image and the backing papers are beautiful. The little charms add that extra finishing touch. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations you've shown us Elaine.. loving each and everyone of them :)
    Hope you are having a fab Bank holiday!
    Huggles, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card, I'm delighted you started a blog so that we can all enjoy your fab work. Love the way you colour with distress inks, really will have to give it a try.
    I look forward to your next creation.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Shit...

    We are sisters!

    That stamp has been doing the hokey-cokey in and out of many of my shopping baskets..I luvs her! I haven't given in yet...cause, do I really need another stamp???

    Your colouring is, as always, STUNNING, and I adore that colour combination!

    L'n'H

    G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour scheme in your card you have used here.
    tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sucha lovely card elaine!
    you make fabulous cards
    I'll back again
    you are on my favorite list
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, your colouring is fantastic! Wow!! lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the papaers! Great colours again! I love your cards!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, the image is lovely and the embellishments are fab.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I just found your blog. Your cards are truly amazing, and the colouring is fab! Hope it's okey that I add you to my following list.
    Hugs
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Elaine I only blog once a week sometimes more and I am just getting into using more stamps on my cards.I started off scrapping and have got into card making gradually its only recently that I came across these gorgeous stamps.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Awesome coloring and use of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)