Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 10 June 2010

Craft Room Clearout.

I've not had a chance to make a single thing this week. Work has been somewhat manic, so I've been late getting home every day. But I have finished sorting out my craft room, which is now all clean and tidy and minus a few rubber stamps.
Now I've made some space again, I can buy some new rubber!!
But what to do with the old rubber? I sold some on Ebay earlier this year, and to be perfectly honest, it was a bloody nightmare, never again!
So I shall start putting some on my blog and if anyone wants them then please leave a comment saying what your after. Sorry to be a pest, but because I'm giving them away, and will be paying the postage, then this is for UK residents only.
I'll put them on a few at a time, then when they've gone I'll put another batch on.
Bildmalarna Little Mimosa rubber stamp mounted on ezmount. ETA THIS STAMP HAS NOW GONE


The Greetings Farm Princess Anya, pre-mounted on cling foam.ETA THIS STAMP HAS NOW GONE
LISA (SPARKLE & STAMPS) CAN YOU EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE.

The Greetings Farm Miss Anya Love. ETA THIS STAMP SET HAS GONE NOW.



  High Hopes Cupig pre-mounted on cling foam.ETA THIS STAMP HAS NOW GONE.


 High Hopes Grillin' Joseph again pre-mounted. ETA THIS STAMP HAS NOW GONE.


 Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Christmas mounted on ezmount. ETA THESE STAMPS HAVE GONE NOW


 Doodlebug Baby Clear stamps. ETA THIS STAMP SET HAS NOW GONE.

So if you want any of them then please leave a comment saying which you want and I'll contact you via email for your address.
Thanks for looking, and I will hopefully be back soon with a card!
Love Elaine xx

16 comments:

  1. How much are the Greetings Farm Miss Anya Love stamps please? Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    I would love the Little Mimosa stamp,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine thank you for this amazing and kind thing you are doing. Now i would love to have any of these stamps and the only set of 3 miss anyas i dont have are these. Dont have any so if i where lucky enough would be happy to receive any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine, what a lovely idea to give them away, are you sure you wouldn't like some money for them. I know what a nightmare it can be to sell them on Ebay....I myself did that and what a nightmare it was for me too........never again, and then I was also left with a huge Ebay invoice to pay off. I am really interested in the Miss Anya Love set or Little Mimosa.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Australia and would be happy to pay postage on the Princess Anya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a generous thing to do, Elaine. Good luck with getting some crafting done soon
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Ireland and would also happily pay the postage :o) I have never had a Bildmalarna stamp and would really love one. This is very generous of you!
    Many thanks,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very generous thing to do- I'd love the Princess Anya, or the set of 3 Anyas. Are you sure you wouldn't at least like postage to be sent to you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine.
    So generous you are x you should sell them to make more money for more stash!!!
    you are a very kind lady
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoo this is unheard of in blog land its such a lovely thing to do!

    I wouldnt mind any of these stamps infact I dont really think I could choose! I love the pink cat studio ones they are gorgeous so yes I think those would be my choice.

    ((HUGS))
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats so generous of you Elaine! I would really love the Miss Anya ones. And as the other ladies have said, you should sell them, and get yourself some new rubber! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I can't believe you're giving these stamps away, what a generous thing to do. I must confess that it would be very hard to choose, but I would love the Miss Anya 'love' set, Grillin' Joseph, or Mimosa - she's SO cute!

    Thanks so much for your generosity.
    Hugs

    Judi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, you are so sweet to give these little beauty's away hun, quite a few girls sell them from their blogs using paypal, just a thought for the future
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Elaine
    this is so kind of you, possibly your next batch you should sell on your blog, I am sure that you would have loads of reader's of your blog that would love to buy them. I have had a massive sort out in my craft room (and I have donated quite a bit to charity), but I was thinking about putting some on ebay, but after reading your blog it's put me off a bit, ??? why was it such a nightmare, can you share what problems you had. I am a complete technophobe so as you can imagine I am very nervous about putting anything on ebay, if in deed I am able to in the first place lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Craftynan,
    Can you send me an email so I can contact you direct (elaine@livesey2.co.uk)
    Then I will fill you in on my ebay experience!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. When you are ready to clean out again, I am ready. Perhaps we could exchange some stamps? What are you interested in? Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)