Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 4 March 2011

Almost The Last Of My Recycling.

ETA Thank you, everything has now gone.
I've still got a few bits and pieces left in the cupboard that need a good home so I'm making a concerted effort to get them on here.

Crafters Companion SWALK 'After the Rain' - Brand new and unmounted.
*This stamp has now gone*

Crafters Companion SWALK 'Sunshine' - Brand new and unmounted.
*This stamp has now gone*
Crafters Companion SWALK 'Thinking of You' - Brand new and unmounted. 
*This stamp has now gone*
Stampendous Grasshopper Fluffles - Used.
*This stamp has now gone*


Stampendous Snail Fluffles - Used.
*This stamp has now gone*



Stampendous Bee Buddies - Used.
*This stamp has now gone*

October Afternoon 8x8 pad - two sheets missing :)
*This pad has now gone*


GCD Studios Melody Ross Lydia 8x8 - Brand new.
*This pad has now gone*



Basic Grey Green at Heart 6x6 - New
*This pad has now gone*

Pink Paislee Old School 6x6 -New.
*This pad has now gone*


I've also got some liquid pearls. Now I've had these for ages but they appear to be as good as when I bought them, but please do check them out before using them. Some have been used and some are new. There's 5 bottles: White Opal, Lavender Lace, Petal Pink, Mint Green and Baby Blue.*These have now gone*
If anyone wants anything then please me a comment after this post stating what you want. UK and Ireland only please simply because of the postage costs.
Thank for looking.
Love Elaine xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Hope you are well i would be intrested in the basic grey paper's and the swalk stamp thinking of you,
    Hugs Dianne xx :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, would love to try out the SWALK Thinking of you stamp. Gorgeous. The Melody Ross papers also look fab. I can imagine your craft room being really organised and spic and span. Any chance you could sort mine out for me, lol. Have a good weekend. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine I would love a swalk stamp if one left? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine :)
    I would LOVE the Old School Papers if they are still available? Im in desperate need of some less girly papers lol
    Thanks a mill,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, I would love the swalk stamp in the rain.....hope you don't think I'm being cheeky.....thanks for all this...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetheart I hope the room is starting to look less cluttered, you better come and spend a couple of weeks clearing mine out. Have a wonderful weekend. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, I love the feeling of a tidy craft area (I've not got a whole room, just an old fold down writing desk) but when it's messy I can't find what I want. I'd love the liquid pearls if you still have them. I'm a bit of an addict with those things and use them loads. You've got a couple of colours there that I don't have like the white, lavender & green. I'd be delighted with any of those. Thanks so much for offering these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine. If it is still available I would love the bee buddies stamp. Also if you want me to do some crochet flowers for you I can do that next week.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, hope you are well. Loving all these goodies, especially those stampendous stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Elaine,

    How are you?
    How's Things?

    Thank you sooooo much for the lovely comments & LURVE you left me on my blog & all the support!

    YOUR AN ACE FRIEND !

    Take care
    My Little Babe hee hee

    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)