Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 1 September 2012

Brown Paper Packages ~ Winner :)

I've been off work on holiday this week but I've been working like a demon at home. I have blitzed through my craft room and everything has been thoroughly cleaned, and every box and drawer has been emptied and sorted through.
The good news is that I have a squeaky clean, organised and de-cluttered room.
The bad news is now I have a cupboard full of crap craft stuff which I still need to sort through.

OK, what I'm really here for...
Mr Random has done his job and picked a number:


Congratulations Alyce! If you could please EMAIL ME with your full postal address then I can pop your goodies in the mail on Monday.

A big "Thank you" to everyone that entered.
I had some delicious papers arrive this week and I bought extras to use as candy...so I will be back soon with another candy :)

Thanks for looking.
Love

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine Big Congrats to Alyce on winning your gorgeous goodies!!!
    I sure you feel good to have your craft room all clutter free now chum,
    I have been doing the same with my home it's great to feel somewhat organised again... well!! till next time :)
    I do hope you are well chum and looking forward to seeing your new lush papers...
    Take care Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on all your cleaning lol........ thanks for doing the candy and hope you keep the craft room tidy now lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she will be so happy Elaine! She is on the KK team with me and we have become good friends and I know she will be just tickled pink to get some goodies from you. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO!! WOO WOO WOO! I am SO excited Elaine! Can't believe I won your candy! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Alyce!! And well done Elaine on your fabulous, sparkly, tidy craft room!! Wanna come and do mine now?? LOL!

    Happy Sunday
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Alyce...enjoy...and well done to you Elaine, what a task....told you the JD would work..lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner. And thank you Elaine for the chance.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)