Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Birthdays Galore!!

Lots of friends and family celebrate their birthdays this week, but I have concentrated on the two people that also have blogs...since you wouldn't know the others ha!

Yesterday was a very special birthday for my lovely friend and cyber Mummy Shirley.

Anyone that knows Shirley knows what a lovely, sweet and kind lady she is, as well as a very talented crafter, and she deserves the most special of special birthdays.

Today is the birthday of my Sweetie sister Maria.
I hope you also have the bestest of birthdays...I'm sure there will be cake as there are two little girls that would love some too, and lots of lovely gifts to open.


I sent Maria a puppy!
OK, a puppy on her card since a puppy wouldn't travel well all the way to Norway.

The stamp is of course a Magnolia Tilda which came free with the latest magazine.
As always, she's coloured with DI re-inkers and markers.
The gorgeous papers are Pion Design, an older set but I still love these so much, Studio Of Memories.
The sentiment, banner die and butterfly die are all from PTI.

Not much going on with embellies...I think they're getting less and less! 
Didn't think it could be possible really, but hey ho, I likes 'em CAS :)

Happy Birthdays to my two lovely friends.
Big hugs
Love

23 comments:

  1. Hello Elaine
    Sounds like you have been very busy with cards...lol
    I love this sweet card, and a freebie to boot! love that butterfly, a nice change from the fancy ones.
    stay well
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine. Beautifully coloured image, love the papers and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Elaine, love it !

    hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your minimalist trimming - perfect for the papers & just absolutely your style. There's so much detail in your elements (button, thread, inked edges, meticulous matting) anyway that clutter is not required!
    Hope you're loads better.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, when coloring is as good as this, you don't need any embellishments!! Gorgeous Elaine! I'm sure she loooooooved her card. I mean, who wouldn't?!!!
    Tons of hugs!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful elaine!! I am sure she will love this...i really love that ethereal shading effect you achieve...I need to learn di off you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Elaine! I love that sweet image and the colors and coloring are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always my friend. Hope your well.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a lovely and gorgeous card Elaine!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and beautiful card Elaine love the image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww - soo cute and gorgeous papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Elaine with soft colours and scrummy Dps.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgous Elaine. I love the CAS style with the fabulous papers and cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Elaine!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooowww Elaine, such a beautiful card!!!! Congratulations with you sister!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful lorraine.the tilda is really pretty and i love your stunning colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Gorgeous Elaine, papers and colours beautiful image colouring amazing as always...
    hope all is well with you chum..
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card my friend:) sweet image and Your colouring is Wonderful:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Elaine, today has been a feeling yucky kinda day, but here I am cheered up before I go to bed again with your gorgeous card for Maria. I'm sure she thinks the same. Happy birthday to both of the girls and well done to Sinikka.I haven't seen this stamp before, she really is a sweetie. The colours are so delicate and those little legs and shoes are so cute. Hope you have a good week....Trish

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just so sweet and beautiful colours you've picked :)
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Elaine
    what an adorable card, I bet Maria absolutely loved it (this one will definitely be a keep card).
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is lovely, CAS or not but I think any embellies would only detract from your lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)