Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 16 July 2011

I meant to say...

But as usual I forgot!
It's been another busy week for us though that's pretty normal in my household. Today was Emma's graduation ceremony. She was a nervous wreck but ultimately pleased that we twisted her arm into actually attending!
I need to get the photos off Phil then I will post one on here.
My candy ends tomorrow evening but we are away for the weekend so I will post the winner on Sunday evening when we get back home. We are going to visit Jon, Sam and Poppy. They are having a little party for Poppy's first birthday. I don't know where this last year has disappeared to? I'll post some photo's of Poppy next week too.
Another scan at the hospital revealed the valve still hasn't closed on it's own so Poppy is scheduled to go into hospital on 1st August, poor little lamb but it needs to be done.
Before I go, Ali has a surprise blog candy to celebrate her second blogaversary.

I'll post a link on my sidebar but you can also click HERE to go straight there.

Ok, I'll be back on Sunday. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
Love Elaine xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine gosh that year has gone quickly have a lovely weekend and big hugs to poppy and hope all goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Elaine,

    Congrats to Emma on attending the graduation ceremony. It can be very daunting.
    Have a great weekend and good luck to poppy.
    Look forward to seeing your photos.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor wee Poppy, but as you say it has to be done.Congratulations to Emma.Look forward to the photos.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    Congratulations to Emma and hope everything goes ok for Poppy
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats to Emma!! Well done girl!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend Elaine, and good wishes for Poppy for her op... looking forward to the pics next week!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Emma....I will be thinking of Poppy but I'm sure all will be well.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations Emma, pleased you enjoyed your day after all.. thinking of Poppy, sending hugs.

    have a great weekend hope it's drier where you are lol it's teeming here.

    hugs Troy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, Gosh, a year old already, where has the time gone. Have a fabulous time and good wishes for Poppy's operation. Look forward to updated pics of birthday girl.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, Congrats to Emma on her Graduation, the time flys does'nt it....

    Love to Poppy, and I hope you have a good week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine sounds like a great day was had by all.. thanks for the belly larf re Hal..much needed..sorry to hear Poppy needs the op after all..have a great time celebrating..cant wait to see the pics..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations to Emma on her graduation - bet you're all so proud of her
    poor Poppy, I can't think of anything worse for a parent than when your child has to have an opertion - Willow had several before she was 1 and it's the hardest thing we've ever gone through. The medical staff are amazing though and she will be in the very best hands.
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Elaine, congratulations to Emma and have a great weekend. All the best for Poppy.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Elaine big congrats to Emma and i really hope all goes well for Poppy bless her xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad everything went well for Emma - & I do hope you've had a good time with Poppy over the weekend. Wishing you all the best for her operation - that will be hard on all of you.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elaine
    Congrats to Emma and enjoy your special time with Poppy my goodness a year time does fly by so quickly, I'm back in blog land as you see have missed all my friends but I'm doing grand now with my hand, and I hope all is well with you chum take care Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)