Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 25 July 2011

Simply Sassy Blog Hop Winner!

Just a quick post today. Wasn't the Sassy blog hop fabulous?? Thank you to everyone who popped by and joined in the hop. Each blog has a surprise stamp from this collection for one random winner. I wasn't sure how to pick the winner fairly so I checked how many comments were left before 12 noon today, and put the number in random.org and then I had to count down to find the winner..I'm sure there was an easier way of doing this!!

So number 37 was picked which is:
ASTRID (cards by Astrid)
 If you can please EMAIL me with your full postal address within a week and we can get your stamp posted off to you.

Many thanks for hopping along with us, and thank you again Maria for inviting me to play.
Love Elaine xxx

6 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    thank you for the chance hunni
    astrid gefeliciteerd meis
    liefs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Astrid sorry Elaine had a real funny ole W/e & forgot all bout the hop..hangs head in shame..me browser seems to be going back in time..I'll be needing a new comp. & new window if it goes on...B.. technoligy..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhh .... wowwwwww, this is really exciting news, I already did send you an email Elaine :)
    Thank you so much !!!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to Astrid, and thankyou Elaine for the wonderful inspiration
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Astrid & I'll echo Debz comment - thanks for all the fun & it was great to see you in full Sassy mode.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)