Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 20 July 2011

There's A Light At The End Of My Tunnel...

It's not a bright blinding 'come into the light' sort of light, just a dim glow in the distance, but it's still there.
I can now see each tree rather than just the forest, both at work and at home...phew!

I'm still waiting for my errant step-son Jon to upload the birthday girls photo's, so in the meantime I thought I'd share this one...


Little Miss Poppy in her padding pool. She is just the happiest little muffin ever, always laughing and smiling :)

Other news:
Maria and her girls on the Simply Sassy DT are having a blog hop this Saturday to showcase and launch the next set of stamps and I believe there is also a guest joining in.

Now you all know I am a huge Sassy fan, and in my humble opinion this next set is the best ever! They are absolutely gorgeous (yes, I have seen them nah nah nah nah nah!)

Calling all Sassy Addicts...Maria is searching for 2 guest design team members. It's easy to apply and you can find all the details on how to enter HERE. What's better than new rubber? Free new rubber! So get on over to the Sassy blog and enter and you could be getting your inky mitts on future Sassy releases.

I received this fabulous award off a new friend of mine, Janette. Thank you so much Janette for thinking of me.


Here are the rules to this award!!!
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
3. Thank and link back to who gave you the award


So now I have to share 7 things about myself.
1. I am a very clean, tidy and organised person, too much so! To the point where I drive my poor husband (who without me would live in a happy world of disorganised chaos ) around the bend!
2. I hoard paper, be it 12x12, 6x6 or even 8x8, I hoard it. If I see nice new 12x12 papers I have to buy 4 sheets of each, just in case. Just in case of what I'm still not sure about?
3. I drink too much coffee, 12-15 cups a day :) But rarely drink alcohol, and if I do it will be either champagne or cider..from Princess to pauper eh?
4.I love music and listen to it all the time, either the radio at work or ipod at home. Anything from classical to heavy rock and I sing along very badly.
5. Olives are the work of the devil! I hate the little buggers! I'm quite convinced that God didn't create olives, or wasps for that matter.
6. I love my cats and talk to them like everyone else talks to a baby (crazy cat lady!)
7. I am thankful everyday for all my wonderful friends. These are extra special people who actually like me for being me as opposed to family who has to put up with me whether they like me or not! My friends are all very special and dear to me.
So with that last thought in mind, and because I cannot pick just 7 people, I would like to pass this award on to all my friends and followers, you are all amazing and make blogging (even though I am such a bag blogger) the wonderful experience that it is.

Hope no-ones nodded off, sorry this turned into a mini book.
Love Elaine xxx

31 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww - Little Miss Poppy is just the cutest :0)
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine she is so pretty, what a cutie she could win baby contests everywhere with that sweet smile aaahhh!
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little girl...a lovely photo.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs......watch a wee cutie pie she is...fabby picci :)

    You missed something out about yourself Mrs....

    You are the kindest hearted person that anyone could know!!!!

    Mwah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure is cute. A lovely and happy little girl for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww,

    So so Cute Miss Poppy Goes Paddling!

    She is just so adorable and such a happy child!
    You are a lucky lady to have such a cutie in the family!

    You not a bad blogger at all - very busy lady that is what you are!

    Love coming to visit your BLOG hunny!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine,

    What a cute little mouse, wish my kids were that age again. They are 10 and 13 so..... puberty, aaaaaahhh.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ealine awwwww poppy looks the sweetest happy little girl..love her smile bet shes a right giggler..(is that a word?) think your known as a PAPER STROKER arnt we all..BUT I dont buy 4 of everything (only 2)I would need another bungalow.. glad you can now SEE thro the trees at last..love sharing your news..

    smiles Christine xx

    BTW your not a BAG BLOGGER at all..another LOL..see I have read it all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so gorgeous Elaine...such a super piccie and her wee smile is so beautiful..

    hope you are well hun...take care and have a lovely evening...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off, your pic of Lil' Miss Poppy is just adorable! Congrats on your well-deserved award, loved learning more about you--funnyyyyy! Can't believe 12-15 cups a day! and I too hated olives and picked them out of dishes--until I learned they were good for you, lol. TFS, have a great day Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Elaine she is absolutely adorable (I am NOT broody!!). Paper hoarder ... hmmmmm ... I believe you went to a 'recycling' centre recently!!!!! Too much caffine there for you girl ... maybe less would equal more crafting ;)

    I applied for the Sassy GDT ... not very hopeful, but as hubby says, you got to be in it to win it!!

    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine,
    well done you on your award - very well deserved xx love all those facts you are a very witty lady x
    absolutely love the photo of Miss Poppy she is a very beautiful little girl would she like to come and live at my house it's lacking in the girly dept!!
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful picture of Poppy. Glad the tunnel's getting a bit lighter. There's another thing........ which I'll mention....... your integrity speaks volumes.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh little Miss Poppy is such a cutie...look at those big eyes!!
    I like Cathy's comment about you hoarding paper...ha ha!!
    I thought I drank a lot of coffee each day...average 8 cups for me!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh Poppy looks wonderful.. and i loved reading your facts .,made me chuckle lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh she is CUTE!! Look at her eyes! <3

    About the paper hoarding thing.. you ain't alone. The coffee addiction *high five* to ya.. oh, and talking to your cats.. I class that as normal!!

    You're a gem Elaine!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. she is so precious ... enjoy, as you well know, they grow fast!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh' Elaine Poppy is a wee cutie it's a beautiful picture Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think this is one of the loveliest baby pictures I have ever seen. Poppy looks adorable - those big blue eyes could melt your heart! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is nothing short of adorable! Those blue eyes just draw you in, lucky step grandma! I did not know some of those things about you (olives huh?) but some things I know perhaps a little too much... Love ya no matter what your idiosyncrasies are!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe! She is a adorable :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness - what a cutie! She's got the most beautiful blue eyes, bless her!! Can't wait til the release on Saturday!!! Hugs, Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Elaine

    Oooooooooooooohhhh Poppy is adorable! She has such a lovely smile..... and looks so happy!

    Nice to learn all those things about you.. and also love having you as a friend in blogland... (maybe us 'bad bloggers' have to stick together!)

    And glad things are calming down for you..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, she`s a beauty, looks like she is enjoying herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Elaine, Poppy is absolutely gorgeous - such a fab pic!

    And yes, I'm jealous that you've seen the latest collection of Sassy's whilst us mere mortals have to wait until Saturday, but only 2 sleeps to go!

    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. glad you are coming back out of the tunnel Elaine, she is so cute!!! Have entered the GDT call (LOL) and am looking forward to the hop x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Elaine,
    Oh my! Hasn't she grown. She looks such a happy wee soul. Gorgeous photo. Congrats on your blog award.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aaaaw! Elaine what a gorgeous little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh elaine how did i miss this post naughty me not paying atttension. Oh hasnt she grown and she is just adorable and such a sweet smaile . She is going to be a heart breaker

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Elaine, she is such a sweetie. I want to give her a cuddle.
    Nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh! Elaine, what a Fabulous Picture of Poppy, she is the sweetest little poppet, what a gorgeous happy smile she has. xx
    great to hear what you like and don't like....lol Can't join Sassy...I have none yet :((
    Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)