Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 3 September 2010

Flying Visit!

I'm on a flying visit, I've got a pile of jobs to get done before I crawl into bed tonight!
I just wanted to say that my Sugar Nellie blog candy ends tomorrow morning at 8am. The boy will do his usual job of drawing a name from the hat/jar/bin etc, but I know it will after lunchtime as he doesn't get out of bed before then!
Have you all been over to the Sugar Nellie Blog? Karen has a fab candy on offer, 4 new Manga Christmas stamps and 1 new Mary Hall Christmas stamp but of course, you've got to be in it to win it!
Tomorrow morning sees the Sugar Nellie "Recipe for all seasons" blog hop, it all kicks off at 9am bst, and I hope you'll all join in the blog hop, especially as I'm a guest.
Don't tell anyone but I've never done a blog hop before! My other snippet of good news, and I know some of you know this already and thank you for your good wishes, is I'm now a member of the Sugar Nellie DT. You can probably imagine how excited, thrilled, delighted and honoured I was to be asked by Karen (and terrified too!) and I am very much looking forward to it, and I hope you will like what I have to offer.
I have had a sneaky peak at some of the new artwork, ready to be made into rubber stamps for release later in the year, and it is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to get my inky mitts on it.
Right, I'm off to get the rest of my jobs done, and hopefully I will see you all tomorrow.
Love Elaine xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    huge huge congrats on becoming a member of the Sugar Nellie D.T. team, at long last some one has spotted your fantastic talent.
    As for being terrified, just do what you are doing now, and you will walk it.
    huge hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see whats on the Hop tomorrow. Congratulations again on your DT position with Sugar Nellie! I'm made up for you. They've already got so many amazing stamps to play with, I know you will be in heaven with new releases etc!!

    Wish I could lie in bed all morning like your son, but having a 2 yr old just aint going to happen haha!

    Catch you soon, big hugs!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Elaine,
    I am sure you will rise to the challenge x
    enjoy your weekend
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elaine. Hope you have lots of fun working on the team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, didn't know I wasn't signed up as a follower but now I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Elaine, your work is amazing and I'm not surprised you were asked to be on the DT team. I can't wait to see what you do. (I bet when you started blogging 6 months ago you didn't think you would be doing this). :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine your colouring is superb so it's no surprise your on the team, congratulations.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant congratualtions for SugarNellie position - that really is a fab position to have - well done! Looking forward to the blog hop! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working backwards - looking forward to seeing all your future designs. I know what you mean about being terrified - but it's a good being terrified, isn't it??
    Much love & take care of yourself & try not to worry (easier said than done - NOTE TO SELF TO LISTEN TO OWN ADVICE has been made).
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)