Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 3 December 2011

Vintage Winter Blog Candy Winner.

Many thanks to everyone that entered the Maja Design Vintage Winter candy, and my heartfelt thanks to Astrid and Kees for this beautiful pad of papers...the winner will not be disappointed :)

Sadly there can be only one winner and Mr Random has done his duty and picked a number...


Congratulations Teresa A !!

Please EMAIL ME with your full postal address and I will get your candy in the mail.


I'm rather good at making plans in my head and running out of time to actually put the plans in motion...a lack of time is usually the reason, and also this snotty cold which seems to have taken up citizenship and is refusing to leave!
I had planned to organise some Christmas candy's starting back in November but the month just vanished.
Throughout December I will pop on some little candy's but they will be 'grab 'em quick' ones...on for a very short period of time and for my followers only...
I'll be back...

Love Elaine xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hope that cold gets evicted!
    Take care.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a vacation in Idaho....just to clear up that cold...Amanda could come also as she is a nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrap the cold up for Christmas and give it to someone you don't like !!!! lol, thanks for doing the candy, hope you feel better soon
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Teressa and thanks Elaine!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Teresa and thanks to Elaine
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sweetie
    to bad your cold is still not gone hunni, i do hope you feel better real soon sweetie
    congrats to the winner
    and thanks for the chance sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner and thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to teresa and thanks for giving us this chance! Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Teresa A, lucky girl, those papers are delish. Hope the cold is soon better Elaine. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo!!!! Thank you so much Elaine and thanks you ladies for the congrats, Oh I'm so happy I adore these papers, thank you! thank you! thank you. Off to email you now. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. Elaine I have emailed you. I do hope your cold gets better soon, keep warm, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done Teresa, hope you feel better soon Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Teresa and I hope you ship off that nasty cold soon Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh Teresa, you lucky little ducky. Im so pleased you won. The candy couldnt have gone to a lovelier lady. Thanks so much for your generosity Elaine. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)