Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 14 December 2011

You've Gotta Be Quick ~ No4 Winner

Yes..I am late again! The candy ended last night but I was late home from work again today so my first job was to get Mr Random to pick a number...


..and the winner is Karyn..my little candy's have been posted far and wide across the globe but I've never sent anything to Australia before! Karyn if you can please EMAIL ME with your full postal address and I can get your goodies in the mail.
I'll be back soon with another one.
Love Elaine xxx

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Karyn,and thanks Elaine!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the very lucky Karen, I hope you have fun with your gorgeous goodies. Thanks Elaine. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Karyn and thanks again to Elaine for another chance
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance hunni
    congrats to karyn, enjoy hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karyn. enjoy your candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Karyn and thanks Elaine again your A STAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)