Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 5 December 2011

You've Gotta Be Quick ~ No1 Winner

Phew..you liked that stamp and die, didn't ya?

Mr Random has picked a number...

Congratulations Heidy (Heidisscrappies) if you can please EMAIL ME with your full postal address and I will get your candy in the mail.

I have more candy to put on here but not tomorrow as I have a card for tomorrow!! I know, don't all faint!
Thankfully, I had got well in front with my cards before I started with this cold which is a darn good job as I've not had the will or energy to make anything. I now need to go and find my mojo and get back into my craft room.

Love Elaine xxx

14 comments:

  1. looks like that was a popular one!!

    well done Heidy.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done heidy and thanks elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heidy, have fun. Hope you're better soon Elaine, that cold is really dragging on. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Heidy and thanks to Elaine
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks Elaine!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance hun, congrats Heidy, you take care Elaine you hear me lol, hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy Heidy. Steady on Elaine - Mr M will return, he's probably hiding under the table or the inks in your craft room. Perhaps Mr Antibiotic might help a little if Prof Dr agrees?????
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance sweetie
    heidy congrats hunni, enjoy it hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Elaine Huni and i hope you feel better soon big congrats to Heidy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Heidy and thanks so much Elaine!! Excited to see your card tomorrow and sure do hope you are feeling better soon :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine
    Big congrats to Heidi, she will love her candy.
    As for you Elaine sounds like you need to go and visit the Doc and get it sorted out, you need to take care of yourself.
    BIGGEST of HUGS
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Heidy!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for doing the candy Elaine.... maybe next time lol, well done Heidy
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Heidy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)