Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 17 December 2011

You've Gotta Be Quick ~ No5 Winner

Mr Random has again picked a number...


...and this little lot is going to Vicky...please EMAIL ME with your full postal address and I can get your goodies in the mail on Monday. All other candy's have been posted and I hope everyone will have them before Christmas. (Karyn..I think yours may well be after Christmas because of the distance but I'll keep my fingers crossed it reaches you in time honey).

I've got one more candy to put on here so I'll be back soon.
Love Elaine xxx

9 comments:

  1. congrats to Vicky!

    thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations vicky, sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance hunni
    vicky congrats sweetie, enjoy it
    have a great weekend to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Vicky and thanks again to Elaine
    :-) nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Vicky! Enjoy your goodies x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Vicky. Enjoy your goodies. Thanks again Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Vicky,and Eline thanks again!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Vicky & enjoy. Thanks again Elaine.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)